BOOK YOUR PLACE!
The BID’s Annual Conference will be going virtual this year. We will miss seeing you in person, but please book your place for our zoom gathering on 9 June at 2-3.30pm.
Professor Cathy Parker, Co-Chair of the Institute of Place Management and The BID Foundation, will be joining us. Cathy is also the research lead on the government’s High Streets Task Force, and has been leading a series of webinars on Planning for Recovery. See the High Streets Task Force Resources website for consumer insights, recovery planning and more.
Book your place by emailing email@example.com
2:00 Welcome, Introductions & AGM, Clive Relf, Canterbury BID Chair
2:20 The Road to Recovery, Professor Cathy Parker, Co-Chair of the Institute of Place Management and The BID Foundation
2:45 Canterbury’s Road to Recovery, Lisa Carlson, Canterbury BID CEO
We have enjoyed keeping in touch with so many of you on our Zoom meetings and webinars, and hope to see you (virtually!) on June 9th.
- Be aware of what is on display in the background if connecting to Zoom from your home.
- Be aware of anything gives away where you live.
- Be aware of having confidential documents on display within the camera shot.
- If you sign up to the event, you can’t stop people taking screen shots of the event and sharing it on social media.
- Never ‘write’/ ‘say’ anything in chat or a ‘room’ you wouldn’t say in an email.