Canterbury BID gives businesses an independent voice and invests in business-led initiatives with a focus on promoting Canterbury as a cultural heritage destination with a vibrant, exciting, well connected business community. We are here to help make Canterbury an attractive, clean, green, safe and enjoyable destination for everyone.
Voluntary BID membership is for businesses and organisations in the Canterbury area, but outside of the designated city-centre BID area, who wish to support the investment the BID makes in Canterbury. Voluntary membership applications are subject to a contribution based on the size of your business and will be assessed on a case by case basis by the BID board.
- Complimentary space at training, networking and sector group meetings (subject to availability)
- Subscription to our weekly City eNews
- Access to our monthly City Performance Reports
- Access to our image library on Flickr with rights-free images
- Brand exposure on the BID website (with a link to your website) and annual reports
- Opportunities for social media promotions or mentions
- MyCanterbury discount cards for your staff (up to 6).