Canterbury BID gives businesses an independent voice and invests in business-led initiatives with a focus on promoting Canterbury as a cultural heritage destination with a vibrant, exciting, well connected business community. We are here to help make Canterbury an attractive, clean, green, safe and enjoyable destination for everyone.
Canterbury BID offers membership for businesses and organisations who are not in the BID area but wish to support the investment the BID makes in Canterbury and get involved in our projects. Membership is subject to a contribution based on the size of your business and BID board approval.
- Exclusive training and business support
- Complimentary space at our training, networking and sector group meetings (all virtual during Covid)
- Subscription to our weekly City eNews
- Access to our monthly City Performance Reports
- Access to our image library on Flickr with rights-free images
- Promotional opportunities
- Free inclusion to the Canterbury Gift Card scheme for retail businesses
- Brand exposure on the BID website (with a link to your website) and annual reports
- Opportunities for social media promotions or mentions
- Free marketing through MyCanterbury digital channels
- MyCanterbury discount cards for your staff (up to 6).