Join Canterbury Climate Action Partnership (CCAP) chair Dr Carl Wright and his esteemed guests on 31st October as they explore what is needed to tackle the climate emergency. We will also be joined by the Rt Hon The Lord Deben, former Chair, Climate Change Committee as a keynote speaker ahead of the panel.
- Rt Hon The Lord Deben, former Chair, Climate Change Committee
- Cllr Mel Dawkins, Canterbury City Council
- Lisa Carlson, Canterbury Business Improvement District
- Revd Canon Andrew Dodd, Canterbury Cathedral
- Rachel Kersten-Freeman, Youth Activist
Moderated by Dr Carl Wright, Canterbury Climate Action Partnership
For more information and to purchase tickets – click here.