Canterbury BID’s seasonal guides are now in their 8th year and continue to be a huge success. We print 20,000 Summer and 18,000 Christmas Guides – distributed free of charge to locals, visitors and students.
The A5 printed guides are distributed to hotels and B&Bs, travel points, The Beaney Library, local residents (door-to-door), businesses, venues and stores. They are packed with fantastic ways to spend time (and money!) in Canterbury. We want to encourage shoppers to seek you out, to visit the city end to end and to make them aware of the many special places to discover. This could be your store, bar, event, visitor attraction, service, menu, tour – whatever you offer in the city, we want to share it. We hope that you’ll get involved and promote your business throughout 2023 with the Canterbury City Guides.
- High quality, full colour guides
- Long shelf life
- Free artwork help available – just ask for details
- Supported by the Canterbury Business Improvement District, we are a not-for-profit platform, which exists to promote businesses in Canterbury.
Summer 2023 Guide is available to view below:
Click the images above to access digital copies of the guides produced in 2021/22.
How to Sign Up
It’s easy. Contact Jo Taborn on email@example.com to book your space.
Need Help with Artwork?
We can create your advertisement at no extra cost. We will need a detailed brief in a digital format (word document), including high resolution images (300 dpi) and any applicable logos. You will be sent a proof to approve before your artwork is printed. Amends will be charged at £25 per alteration.
- Full Page: £250 (BID businesses) £400 (non-BID businesses)
- Half Page: £150 (BID businesses) £250 (non-BID businesses)
Designing Your Own Artwork?
Here’s our artwork dimension guide:
- Full Page: 138 x 200mm
- Two-page Spread: 286 x 200mm
- Half Page: 138 x 98mm
- Text quiet zone min. 5mm in from final advert size edge (so your text doesn’t appear in the fold)
- High resolution CMYK print ready pdf or jpeg, min 300dpi
- No crop marks or bleed necessary