Join us for our free monthly networking events.
Canterbury Connected BID Networking takes place once a month from 5-7pm at a different venue each time. This gives local businesses an opportunity to showcase their establishment and activities to other local business members.
Each month sees between 40-60 members of the business community joining us for the event. It is an informal, relaxed and sociable atmosphere and a great opportunity to get to know fellow professionals in Canterbury.
If you would like your business to host a networking event, please contact Rachel Pilard.
Next Networking event:
Date: Tuesday 22 January
Venue: Metro Bank, 2 St George’s Street
Future Networking Events:
- Tue 22 January, 5-7pm: BID Networking at Metro Bank, 2 St George’s Street
- Tue 19 February, 5-7pm: BID Networking at Bang and Olufsen, 1a Beer Cart Ln
- Tue 12 March, 5-7pm: BID Networking at Pybus Opticians, 5 Palace Street
- Wed 10 April, 5-7pm: BID Networking at Oscar & Bentleys
- Tue 14 May, 5-7pm: BID Networking at Bill’s Restaurant, 5 Rose Lane
- Wed 12 June, 5-7pm: BID Networking at Tower House, 1 Westgate Gardens River Walk
Designed Interiors hosted a spectacular July networking with panoramic views, delicious food and drink supplied by The Pound, free shoe shine by Loake Shoemakers, massages and even a Clarins table! There was some serious networking taking place which resulted in additional event bookings for the boys at The Pound and several pairs of shoes sold!
BoConcept hosted our April networking session in their inspirational shop on Orange Street
May’s Networking took place in Water Lane Brasserie and included a tour of Binnewith Island and the new Marlowe Kit.