Join us for our free monthly networking events.
Canterbury Connected BID Networking takes place once a month from 5-7pm at a different venue each time. This gives local businesses an opportunity to showcase their establishment and activities to other local business members.
Each month sees between 40-60 members of the business community joining us for the event. It is an informal, relaxed and sociable atmosphere and a great opportunity to get to know fellow professionals in Canterbury.
If you would like your business to host a networking event, please contact Rachel Pilard.
Next Networking event:
Date: Tuesday 11 September
Venue: Curzon Canterbury, Westgate Hall Rd, Canterbury CT1 2BT
Future Networking Events:
- 23 October, 5-6.45pm: BID Networking at Canterbury Festival Spiegeltent
- 13 November, 5-7pm: BID Networking at Catching Lives, Station Rd E
- 11 December, 5-7pm: BID Networking at Chocolate Cafe, 1 Guildhall St
- 22 January, 5-7pm: BID Networking at Metro Bank, 2 St George’s Street
- 21 February, 5-7pm: BID Networking at Bang and Olufsen, 1a Beer Cart Ln
- 12 March, 5-7pm: BID Networking at Pybus Opticians, 5 Palace Street
- TBC April, 5-7pm: BID Networking at Oscar & Bentleys
- 14 May, 5-7pm: BID Networking at Bill’s Restaurant, 5 Rose Lane
Designed Interiors hosted a spectacular July networking with panoramic views, delicious food and drink supplied by The Pound, free shoe shine by Loake Shoemakers, massages and even a Clarins table! There was some serious networking taking place which resulted in additional event bookings for the boys at The Pound and several pairs of shoes sold!
BoConcept hosted our April networking session in their inspirational shop on Orange Street
May’s Networking took place in Water Lane Brasserie and included a tour of Binnewith Island and the new Marlowe Kit.