Canterbury Connected Business Improvement District, together with MyCanterbury and Visit Canterbury, is producing a Guide to Christmas in Canterbury – the official guide for all that happens in Canterbury over the festive season, including a new map with all shops and restaurants listed so that shoppers can easily find you.
- Are you a great venue for Christmas and New Year’s parties?
- Do you want to promote your special menu for the festive season?
- Are you a treasure trove for Christmas presents and stocking fillers?
- Would you like to promote your concert, show or gig?
- Boxing day sales?
Let everyone know where to shop, eat, drink and go out in Canterbury in November, December and January. Don’t miss out!
Book your space in the A5 booklet now and reach thousands of potential customers with your advertising message. We plan to print 20,000 copies of the Christmas Guide, which is distributed via:
• Visitor and Tourist Information Centres
• Key attractions and venues across the city and region
• Park and Ride buses and sites
• Canterbury hotels and B&Bs
• Festive markets
How to Sign Up
It’s easy: Contact Kathy on 07949 348496 or email to book your space by 16 September.
Full page – £150
Two-page spread – £300
Half Page – £75
Inside Front/Back- £200
Back Page- £500
Single page: 148(w) x 210(h)mm. Please supply with 3mm bleed on each edge, no trim marks. Full colour high resolution PDF or Jpeg in CMYK format. 300 dpi.