Campaign dates: 19 February – 31 March 2024
We firmly believe Canterbury is top spot in Kent for a night out. No other town or city offers such an incredible array of places to enjoy yourself, all located in close proximity – and set in the only Purple Flag-awarded place in Kent. We are therefore really excited to be launching our brand new marketing campaign to promote it. Canterbury BID will be overseing the following activities:
- Creation of a new digital guide for planning a night out in Canterbury hosted on Visit Canterbury
- 6 week social media campaign on MyCanterbury Facebook and Instagram
- 6 week competition run through Visit Canterbury
- 6 weeks of deals and discounts to encourage people to explore Canterbury’s night life.
- Printed coasters and posters to promote the digital night out guide
How to get involved:
- Email us to confirm which of the six themes listed below your business fits best into, and why.
- Would you be happy to have coasters and posters on display in your venue? If yes, how many?
- Offer a prize for the competition. We will share contact data with participating businesses (when opt-in has been ticked). Ideally we need prizes for…
– Overnight stay
– Pre-Dinner drinks
– Post dinner drinks (or perhaps a show, screening?)
– Free access to a club + welcome drink
- Tell us if you are running discounts at your business (it could be day specific, 2-4-1, BOGOF, % discount)? We will promote one offer each week that matches with the theme.
- Send us your photos and videos so we can create the campaign! We have created a handy guide to creating content HERE
Email to confirm your involvement to email@example.com
WeTransfer your digital content to Maya Knierim Maya.Knierim@canterburybid.co.uk
DEADLINE FOR CONFIRMING YOUR INVOLVEMENT – 10 FEBRUARY 2024
6 WEEKS – 6 THEMES
The Lively Night
For the dancers, music lovers and social butterflies.
The Lively Night is the theme to encapsulate all the late night clubs and bars, plus late night foodie venues.
A Curious Night
For those on the hunt for an experience off the beaten path.
Try something different – dungeons and dragons sessions, quiz nights, comedy and more.
The Foodie Night
For those in search of a culinary experience.
Covers restaurants and dining experiences.
The Adventure Night
For those looking to try something new, explore and enjoy the ride!
Covers activities that are novel and engage customers. A perfect choice for extroverts.
The Romantic Night
For those planning a date night, from a first date to an anniversary!
Covers restaurants, cosy bars, pubs.
The Cultural Night
For those who want to be entertained, from concerts to wrestling!
Covers live performances, concerts, films and open mic nights.