Free promotional opportunity
Canterbury City Council in conjunction with the Reopening High Streets Safely (RHSS) fund is working hard to support local businesses to open as safely and as quickly as they can and to remain open.
With the weather changing, customers won’t want to queue outside and consumer confidence data shows that many customers want to avoid busy places. Businesses with easy to understand COVID-safety measures will be even more important to your customers when choosing where to go.
That’s why, as part of the RHSS project, Canterbury City Council are are working with The Locale in order to launch a district-wide campaign and would like to invite local businesses to get involved.
The Locale is a free (to you and your customers) app that:
- promotes your business’ covid safety measures and current services
- promotes your outdoor space (where relevant)
- monitors your capacity in real-time – are you open, filling up or getting busy – and promotes it to your customers
- highlights your queue length
- makes it easy for customers to find you
- links in with any existing apps you have, for example, track and trace, menu ordering and google business
There are also plans to introduce booking, ordering and payment. As well as, developing a route-finding function to signpost customers, drive footfall and increase dwell time to improve the customer experience.
The sooner you register, the sooner Canterbury District can publicly launch the service and promote your business to new and existing audiences. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Sign up today