- This event has passed.
LUF Consultation – Drop In Session
September 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
In January 2023, Canterbury City Council were awarded money from the Levelling Up Fund to deliver our Connected Canterbury – Unlocking the Tales of England project.
As part of this project they are proposing to make changes to the public highway at five separate locations in Canterbury.
- changes near the Westgate Towers and creation of a Westgate Square.
- changes near the clocktower and creation of a St George’s Square.
- changes along St George’s Lane and to the bus station.
- changes to the pedestrian and cycle routes to the Norman Castle.
- changes to footways on Pound Lane between The Causeway and St Peter’s Lane.
CCC want to know what you think of our current plans so that, wherever possible, they can incorporate your feedback into the designs. They are holding a drop-in event where you can come and talk to them about the proposals on Saturday 23 September, 10am to 3pm at The Guildhall, St Peter’s Place, Canterbury, CT1 2DB.