- This event has passed.
BID Training: “How to make friends and influence people on LinkedIn”
12/05/2021 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
How to make friends and influence people on LinkedIn
Wednesday 12 May | 9.30 – 10.30am | Via Zoom
LinkedIn and the way people use it, has changed dramatically over the past 12 months.
Steve Howard (Co-Founder of local B2B marketing agency, Finally) is a top 1% LinkedIn user and publisher of the weekly LinkedIn Manufacturing top 10 chart. He will show you how to change what you do, in order to stand out, build relationships and ultimately generate new business opportunities on LinkedIn.
- What you must do before you worry about LinkedIn
- How to make your profile your best pitch
- Understand the ways in which LinkedIn is judging you
- Create content that builds trust and develops relationships
- How to get yourself into a routine
To book email Emily Wells