We have a new weekly eNews sent out every Monday focused on the resources you need to stay open safely. In this quickly changing situation we are here to keep you up to date with the very latest news and support tools to keep you open, trading and safe. Sign up to our eNews to receive the latest information straight to your inbox:
Here are some of this week’s highlights:
- From Monday 28th September:
- a maximum of 15 people are able to attend wedding ceremonies and receptions, however, 30 can still attend funerals.
- for all adult indoor team sport, the rule of six now applies.
- pubs, cafés, restaurants and bars (including a bar in a hotel or members’ club) must, during the emergency period, take all reasonable measures to stop Singing on the premises by customers in groups of more than 6 and dancing on the premises by customers (There are certain exemptions in relation to dancing at wedding ceremonies and civil partnership ceremonies and receptions.).
- no music is played on premises which exceeds 85db(a) when measured at the source of the music.
- The spread of the virus is impacting the reopening of business conferences, exhibitions and large sporting events and reopening of these large events will not go ahead on 1st October.
- As of Thursday 24 September, all pubs, bars and restaurants must operate via table service only, except for takeaways. All hospitality business including takeaways must close at 10pm, however deliveries are exempt.
- Wearing of face coverings is now mandatory for staff in retail and indoor hospitality as well as indoor hospitality customers, except when seated at a table to eat or drink.