Welcome to the #EatOutToHelpOut takover! Help make Canterbury the place to be for breakfast, lunch and dinner this August and help to #SupportLocal. It’s easy …
- Valid every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between Monday 3 August and Weds 31 August 2020
- Receive 50% off your food and non-alcoholic drinks up to a max £10 per person if you eat or drink in (not takeaway)
- Go as many times as you like!
- You don’t need a voucher to use the scheme
- You can use the discount at the same time as other offers and deals
- There is no minimum spend
- Service charge and alcohol are excluded from the offer
Find out more about participating businesses and everything else that is on offer in Canterbury (including shopping, the great outdoors and places to visit). Scroll to the end for a shopping map and guide to parking and toilets!
Remember to stay safe and keep smiling!
Planning Your Journey
Click here to view: CITY CENTRE SHOPPING MAP
(created in Feb 2020)
The following council owned toilets are currently open: Canterbury Lane, Tower Way, Canterbury Cemetery and
Whitefriars. The toilet in Fenwick is also open.
Click here to link to the Council’s PARKING GUIDE
- Parking Updates:
- From Saturday 4 July ALL car parks across the district are open with the exception of Rosemary Lane. This is being kept under constant review.
- A temporary tariff at Holmans Meadow (£2 per hour capped at £3.50), Castle Street multi-storey (£1.90 an hour capped at £3.50) and Station Road West multi-storey (£1.90 an hour capped at £3.50) to provide an alternative to shop workers affected by park and ride, which costs £3.50 to use, being closed
- The reopening of all three park and ride car parks without a bus service at the cost of 50p a day. This would enable some people to walk and cycle into the city or walk to work at a number of retail parks. They could also catch ordinary, timetabled Stagecoach buses if they wish.
If you are not yet signed up to MyCanterbury’s eNewsletters please complete the form below. The newsletters are free to receive and are packed full of information: