Back by popular demand and including a NEW Autumn edition, you can now book space in the the 2016 Canterbury City Guides.
20,000 copies of each will be distributed to:
• Visitor and Tourist Information Centres across the district
• Key attractions and venues in the city
• Park and Ride buses and sites
• Supermarkets and Service Stations in East Kent
• Direct to homes
• Canterbury Hotels and B&Bs
The Canterbury City Guides are A5 booklets that include event listings, itineraries, day trips and a map to help people find you.
They are a brilliant way to reach locals, visitors and students in Canterbury with your message. Let everyone know where to shop, eat, drink and go out in Canterbury. Don’t miss out – book early before space fills up!
What Can I Book?
❏ Full Page 148x210mm – £175
❏ Two-Page Spread 297x210mm – £350
❏ Half Page 148×105- £100
❏ Inside Front/Back Cover- £250
❏ Back Cover- £600
Book prior to 24th March to receive discounted rate for all three City Guides – 10% off for space in 2 guides, 15% off for space in 3 guides. Otherwise:
- 1st April – Summer in the City Guide
- 22nd July – Autumn in the City Guide
- 2nd September – Christmas in the City Guide
How to Sign Up
It’s easy. Contact Kathy on 07949 348 496 or email@example.com to book your space.
Need Help with Artwork?
We can create your advertisement at no extra cost. We will need a detailed brief in a digital format (word document), including high resolution images (300 dpi) and any applicable logos. You will be sent a proof to approve before your artwork is printed. Amends will be charged at £25 per alteration. Please send your files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designing Your Own Artwork? Use Our Artwork Supply Guide:
- Text quiet zone min. 5mm in from final advert size edge (so your text doesn’t appear in the fold)
- High resolution CMYK PDF
- 3mm bleed on each edge
- No crop marks
07949 348 496