We love to promote great things happening in the city and exist to remind locals, students and visitors just how much is available right here in Canterbury. So if you’re looking for something to do, somewhere to visit or explore, a great meal, a show, a store, a bar, a venue, a coffee, a great discount…we are here to help.
If you are not yet signed up to MyCanterbury’s eNewsletters please complete the form below. The newsletters are free to receive and are packed full of information:
Below you will find a list of Canterbury businesses offering MyCanterbury card discounts throughout the year. If you would like further information about the MyCanterbury discount card please email Kathy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Businesses offering discounts to MyCanterbury card holders throughout the year:
For those of you entering our current Facebook competition to win a 3 course valentines meal for two at Café Rouge – here are the Ts and Cs:
- You are entitled to three courses and a glass of prosecco for two people from the special Valentine’s Day menu at Café Rouge Canterbury.
- The voucher is must be used by the between 13th and 16th February 2020. Please let the MyCanterbury team know your preferred day and time, and they will make the reservation for you.
- Any extras are payable at the venue.
- Eat-in only, not valid for take away.
- To see the menu please visit https://www.caferouge.com/valentines
Occasionally businesses will offer MyCanterbury members a very special deal for a limited time. Watch this space for January deals and discounts!
You can also follow us on Facebook for the very latest news from the city centre.
2019 was the fifth year of MyCanterbury seasonal guides and they have been a huge success – distributed free of charge to locals, visitors and students. Click the images below to take a look through:
And you can download our latest City Centre Shopping Map here!