1. The Competition runs from Friday 14th January until Monday 12th April 2021.
2. Canterbury City Council / Canterbury BID employees and their immediate families may enter but will not be eligible for the prize draw.
3. To enter the competition you will need to:
- Like and share our latest #iPledge post
- Tag a friend who you’d like to share your #iPledge with
- Tag your favourite business for your #iPledge
- You can enter from Facebook and Instagram for multiple entries each week.
6. The winner will be picked at random.
7. There will be one overall winner and two runners up. First prize is a £100 Canterbury Gift Card, second and third prize are hampers from Peter’s Produce and Whitstable Produce.
8. The winner will be contacted on Wednesday 14 April between 10am and 5pm.
9. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. Canterbury City Council and Canterbury BID:
- do not accept any liability in any way for any costs, losses, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of, or connected with the competition and or prizes, accept for those costs and expenses specifically provided for the prize (if any).
- do not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any competition entrant.
11. By entering the competition/prize draw you warrant and agree that Canterbury City Council and Canterbury BID shall have no liability in relation to the prize or prizes provided via third parties, for example, sponsors.
12. If you enter the prize draw, we will consider that you have accepted the rules.