In these unprecedented and challenging times, we want to let you know we are here for you every step of the way.
We are working hard to ensure BID Levy Payers and the wider businesses community receive the support you need and get their voice heard, which is why we’ve been talking to both Canterbury City Council and national government through The BID Foundation and the ATCM. We’re not relaxing that pressure and we’ll keep asking questions and pushing for that support to come quickly.
We remain open and operational, here to support our BID levy paying businesses and the wider community within the city right now.
- National restriction information
- Business support information
- Businesses and venues which must close
- Businesses and venues which can remain open
- Financial support for businesses during coronavirus
- Furlough Scheme
- Make your workplace Covid-secure
- NHS Test and Trace in the workplace
- Self-Employment Income Support Scheme
- Sign up to get emails for coronavirus business support information
Canterbury City Council
Sign up to our eNews for the latest information about how we can support you and what support there is available locally and nationally
Kent and Medway Growth Hub
The Kent and Medway Growth Hub help new and existing businesses find the most suitable type of business support available in their area. Visit their website or call the Business Support Hotline on 03333 602 300 (Mon-Fri 8.30am – 5.00pm).
For the tourism and hospitality sector we recommend checking their Business Website which features transport information, sector representation and monitoring, financial support and consumer confidence reports.