2018 is the fourth year of our seasonal guides and they have been a huge success. We print 20,000 each time (Summer/Autumn/Christmas) and they are distributed free of charge to locals, visitors and students.
The A5 printed guides are distributed to hotels and B&Bs, travel points, The Beaney Library, local schools, businesses, venues and stores.
The guides are packed with fantastic ways to spend time (and money!) in Canterbury. We want to encourage shoppers to seek you out, to visit the city end to end and to make them aware of the many special places to discover. This could be your store, bar, event, visitor attraction, service, menu, tour – whatever you offer in the city, we want to share it.
Summer Guide – out 21 May. Artwork for design (1 April) / completed artwork (9 April)
Autumn Guide – out 3 September (in time for new and returning Uni students). This guide has planned distribution on Uni campuses. Artwork deadline mid July.
Christmas Guide – out mid October. Artwork deadline early September.
Contact Kathy Moulton to reserve space – email@example.com or 01227 787055 or 07838 970578.
What Can I Book?
Prices for 2018 are as follows: (please add VAT +20%)
- Half page £150 (£125 BID levy payers)
- Full page £250 (£200 BID levy payers)
- Double page £500 (£400 BID levy payers)
- Inside Front Cover £300
- Inside Back Cover £300
- Outside Back Cover £600
We hope that you’ll get involved and promote your business throughout 2018 with the Canterbury City Guides.
- High quality, full colour guides
- Long shelf life
- Free artwork help available – just ask for details
- Supported by the Canterbury Business Improvement District, we are a not-for-profit platform, which exists to promote businesses in Canterbury.
How to Sign Up
It’s easy. Contact Kathy on 07949 348 496 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space.
Need Help with Artwork?
We can create your advertisement at no extra cost. We will need a detailed brief in a digital format (word document), including high resolution images (300 dpi) and any applicable logos. You will be sent a proof to approve before your artwork is printed. Amends will be charged at £25 per alteration. Please send your files to email@example.com.
.Designing Your Own Artwork? Here’s our Artwork Supply Guide:
- Full Page: 148 x 210mm
- Two-page Spread:297 x 210mm
- Half Page: 148 x 105mm
- Text quiet zone min. 5mm in from final advert size edge (so your text doesn’t appear in the fold)
- High resolution CMYK print ready pdf
- 3mm bleed on each edge
- No crop marks